ICF Contractor Training (Tennessee)
November 7 @ 7:30 am - 1:00 pm$85
Lighter, faster and more cost-effective than other forms of construction, Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) are quickly becoming the construction method of choice for all forms of construction including single and multifamily, hotels, schools, and offices. Concrete contractors, masons, and framers have an opportunity to learn how their trade can work with ICFs to enhance their competitiveness in today’s construction environment. This course will give you the training you need to begin building with one of the fastest-growing building systems on the market – ICFs.
7:30 am: Continental Breakfast
8:00am – 12:00pm: ICF Contractor Training
• Demonstrate the specific characteristics of ICFs
• Describe the benefits of ICF construction
• Explain the construction advantages and efficiencies
• Demonstrate the interaction between trades and ICF installation requirements and techniques
• Recognize that ICF technology can expand your business opportunities.
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch & Continued Product Demonstration
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
General Contractors, Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Wood and Steel Framers. Design professionals may also benefit.
$85.00. This fee includes meals, ICF training manual, hands-on instruction and certificate of completion. If you have questions, contact TN Concrete Association, Alan Sparkman at (615) 360-7393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn 4 AIA-CES Learning Units and 4 Professional Development Hours (PDH).